At our law firm, we focus solely on surrogacy, adoption and family formation matters, including:
- Assisted reproduction law — Our family formation experience enables us to provide you with guidance on various options such as surrogacy, egg/sperm donation and adoption.
- Surrogacy — We provide comprehensive surrogacy support involving gestational surrogacy contracts and obtaining insurance to cover the surrogacy process. We educate intended parents about what to expect with surrogacy agreements.
- Egg and sperm donation contracts — We providing drafting and contract evaluation services to ensure your interests are protected when acquiring eggs or sperm through a donor.
- Establishing legal parentage — If you are an intended parent who is not genetically related to your child, establishing legal parentage is critical to protecting your right to be a part of your child’s life.
- Co-parent/stepparent adoption — One of the ways nongenetic parents protect their relationships with their children is through adoption. Co-parent and stepparent adoption provides legal rights and protections for you and your child.
What this means for you is that you get an attorney and support staff who have in-depth understanding of the unique issues you are dealing with.
We provide legal guidance to individuals and families in the Fairfield, Connecticut, area as well as Fairfield County, and the states of Connecticut and New York, and we advise people on worldwide surrogacy matters as we have clients from many countries whom we assist with family formation, surrogacy and adoption-related legal issues.
Call our office at 203-255-9877, or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation with lawyer Victoria Ferrara.